The meat and potatoes of our 3 part Self Defense Series(C), this course will introduce core defensive strategies designed to protect you from deadly threats. Students will learn about important fundamentals such as the combat mindset, preparedness before, during, and after the fight; defensive pistol tactics; and also learn about different hand to hand combat strategies.
Students will be required to have successfully completed Battle Axe Tactical’s Basic Handgun orientation, as well as, Handgun familiarization courses, or provide proof of equivalent training.
– 250 rounds of FACTORY ammunition (NO RELOADS)
– Personal handgun, a modern pistol in good working order (weapons will be inspected for quality and safety before entering the shooting range)
– AT LEAST 3 magazines (recommend 4 or more)
– Hat with brim
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Quality holster
– Sturdy belt (at least 1.5 inches thick)
– Magazine holder (adequate means of holding spare magazines)
– Weather appropriate clothing (long pants and comfortable shoes/boots are required, no open toed shoes)
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE:
1. Fill out the contact form below and click “submit”
2. Click the “buy now” button to be directed to PayPal
3. Check your email for registration confirmation and additional course information