Much like Tactical Pistol, this course will challenge each student’s skill utilizing long gun platforms. Students will learn to be aggressive as they shoot, move, and communicate.
Students will be required to demonstrate their proficiency to BAT’s qualified instructors and pass BAT’s rifle qualification course with a minimum score of 70%.
– 250 rounds (shotgun) of FACTORY ammunition (NO RELOADS)
– Personal Rifle, or shotgun in good working order (weapons will be inspected for quality and safety before entering the shooting range)
– Hat with brim
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Quality tactical rifle sling
– Sturdy belt (at least 1.5 inches thick)
– Magazine holder (adequate means of holding spare magazines)
– Weather appropriate clothing (long pants and comfortable shoes/boots are required, no open toed shoes)