BAT’s Tactical Pistol course is designed to challenge students who are looking for more than just defensive strategies. Tactical pistol is aggressive and high tempo and not for the faint of heart. The ultimate goal of this challenging course is to introduce the realities of small arms combat, while also keenly focusing on honing each shooters particular skill set.
Students will be required to have successfully completed Battle Axe Tactical’s Defense series, OR be ready to demonstrate their proficiency to BAT’s qualified instructors.
– 300 rounds of FACTORY ammunition (NO RELOADS)
– Personal handgun, a modern pistol in good working order (weapons will be inspected for quality and safety before entering the shooting range)
– AT LEAST 3 magazines (recommend 4 or more)
– Hat with brim
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Quality holster
– Sturdy belt (at least 1.5 inches thick)
– Magazine holder (adequate means of holding spare magazines)
– Weather appropriate clothing (long pants and comfortable shoes/boots are required, no open toed shoes)