A-TR/P takes proficient students to the next level of training through a myriad of drills and induced stress, focusing keenly upon shot placement and accuracy while also combing the use of both: pistol and rifle platforms.
Students will be demonstrate their proficiency to BAT’s qualified instructors and successfully complete BAT’s Rifle and Pistol qualification with a minimum score of 90%. This course is designed for advanced shooters only.
– 300 rounds (Pistol) 600 rounds (rifle) of FACTORY ammunition (NO RELOADS)
– Personal handgun, a modern pistol in good working order (weapons will be inspected for quality and safety before entering the shooting range)
– AT LEAST 3 magazines (recommend 4 or more)
– Hat with brim
– Eye protection
– Ear protection
– Quality holster
– Sturdy belt (at least 1.5 inches thick)
– Magazine holder (adequate means of holding spare magazines)
– Weather appropriate clothing (long pants and comfortable shoes/boots are required, no open toed shoes)